This week we return to “Key Frames” where we discuss movies that were and are key in our love of film. Willie’s pick is this week and it’s the 1987s classic The Lost Boys! We also have an important announcement at the top of the show, Nick discusses One More Time with Feeling, and the 30 most polarizing movies of the 21st century.
- An Important Announcement (0:01:48)
- What We’ve Been Watching:
- Nick: One More Time with Feeling (0:08:33)
- Film News:
- BBC’s Luther will return for a fourth series (0:16:58)
- The 30 most polarizing movies of the 21st century (0:18:03)
Key Frames: The Lost Boys (1987) (0:35:12)
- SPOILERS START: (0:58:24)
Music and artwork were made for us by @ChonConstantine on twitter.
Give us a call and leave a voicemail at (248) 733-5MFN or (248) 733-5636!
We’re also on Instagram (Username: MFNPodcast) and Vine (search for Midwest Film Nerds Podcast)!
Send comments, feedback, “Food for Thought” questions to feedback(AT)midwestfilmnerds(DOT)com.
You can now listen to us on Stitcher Radio! Download the free app on your Android or iOS devices and search for “Midwest Film Nerds” to find us.